Philips 431643 Hue Personal Wireless Lighting, which enables to control light using a tablet or Smartphone, is a smart investment. The detailed feature and its review have been done below:
The Starter pack includes three bulbs and Hue bridge. A single Philips Hue bridge can control up to 50 Hue bulbs and Friends of Hue products, it is also compatible with Zigbee certified and Wink home automation network products.
This Forbes Product of the Year 2012, gives total control over lighting from Smartphone or tablet, even when one is away from home
It helps in saving energy, this 9-Watt Hue bulb uses LED technology to deliver up to 80% energy savings and a long life of 15,000 hours (up to 14 years)
With this product one can recreate millions of different colors, can add photos to make it as background in light, set timers and alarms, connect to a variety of apps and dim the light (cannot be used with conventional dimmers).
- Control up to 50 bulbs on a single bridge that can make different kind of light
- Brightness of the light can be controllable
- Color of the light can be changed to suit different occasion
- Saves energy
- Has long life
- Compatible with only iOS, Smartphone or Android device
- Not rechargeable in case of electricity and internet outage